Monday, July 27, 2009

ModBod at Blend Fashions

Our line is available for purchase online at themodbod.com but if you are in Utah they are also available at Blend Fashions. It is always nice to see the fabric, colors, styles in person so you can get a better feel for the tees!


Photobucket
Photobucket

The cowl neck top is a great summer piece and is perfect with the a-line baroque patterned skirt pictured above. You can also pair the cowl neck with a pair of fabulous denim jeans and layer it with a modbod cami with lace, which makes it even more fun!

Photobucket

My ruffle tanks are another fun item you can find at Blend Fashions. I love the vibrant colors and they are perfect for all seasons. Once again you can pair it with a fabulous pair of denim or my black pencil skirt.

Photobucket



Photobucket

I love these banded cardigans I designed paired with my lace-front camis. The cardigan has a deep v-neck so you can really show off the beautiful lace in the cami.

Be sure to check out these fashions in person at Blend Fashions in Pleasant Grove, Utah. If you are somewhere else in the country be sure to check them out online!

No comments:

Post a Comment