Friday, November 13, 2009

Look of the Week over at Blend Fashions

Look of the Week


I hate getting up in the morning
with no idea what I am going to wear.
I end up standing in front of my closet for what seems
like hours as all my clothes seem to blend together,
creating a drab color.


Because I wish I had a daily idea board, I decided to create
the “Look of the Week” post.
Every Monday we will feature an outfit
put together from our store.
Hopefully the posts will inspire you as you start off a new
week.


This week it is all about the tunic.
The striped tunic from 5th Culture is one of my favorite
tops that we have this winter.
The cowl neck is not only a eye-catching detail,
it is flattering on everyone.


The black cords are our new
skinny pants from Free People.
They are very comfortable and have a lot of stretch.


Riding boots are the new fall must have, and these
are the perfect pair to wear over pants and leggings.


Come in this week to see all of our new merchandise!

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit combo!!! Those boots are to-die-for!!!

    ReplyDelete