Monday, August 17, 2009

Natural Looking Makeup

Four of my children are girls, so our home is buzzing with clothing, makeup and fashion talk. One of the main reasons I started the mod bod line was a bit of a selfish one: I wanted a line my teenage girls could use to keep them modest and allow them to wear the current trends.

I also love when I find products, lines, tutorials that portray a similar message, in other words, that you can be beautiful and stunning while still being modest and natural.

My girls and I found these fabulous makeup tutorials to help teach them about makeup application. Aside from special
occasions, I love natural, clean looking makeup. And it helps to have someone their own age, who obviously keeps up on today's fashion, show them the same thing!

Hopefully you will enjoy this video as much as we did so you can use it for yourself or watch it with your girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment